A thank You to Jason Halfen From the CRGC

• absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I would like to thank Jason for the support to the Chippewa Rod and Gun Club. Jason donated a full day Guide Trip on Lake Wissota again this year for the annual Rod and Gun ticket Drawing fund raiser.

I also would like to congratulate Charles Nichols as the winner of the prize. Jason I’m sure will show Charles a good day of catching Walleyes and maybe a few techniques also like always when you take a trip with Jason.

Again Chippewa Rod and Gun Club and I thank Jason for his continued support again this year.

jhalfen

Happy to help!

I’ve guided a number of IDO members and visitors on Wissota over the past few years, and am looking forward to a fun 2010.

For guiding information, please visit my website:

Jason Halfen Outdoors

whittsend

Definately worth the price of admission, guys…. Even if you aren’t from around the area, you will take away lots of information and tactics to use on your home waters. Plus, you can get a full day tutorial lesson on the 1197, a chance to test drive some sweet St Croix setups, leadcore tips ans tricks, etc!!

Who knows, you might also end up putting a 35 lber in the boat as well!

Mike

jhalfen

One of my best trips from 2009….for reasons that went well beyond the fishing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.