wisconsin fishing/hunting licenses

• abster71
    crawford county WI

Just wondering if anyone has been able to purchase their new licenses for this year. from what I’ve been hearing this new Go Wild isn’t dong so hot, go figure!!!!!!!!! I remember the last time they put in a new system, all kinds of trouble. You sure would think they would have there act together and not wait till the last moment to implement a new system. They are not even sure how they are going to sell the extra turkey tags which start next Monday for zone 1. That should make a lot of people happy with are DNR once again. Good luck everyone.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Thanks for the heads up. I need to get on that.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

They have been working on the switch over to the new site for months. Not sure what the issues are but this is done every day in the corporate world.

I can switch web servers in a matter of seconds, why they cannot get the database copied over to the new site and then just copy any changes since the original copy I do not know. It cannot be that difficult to do.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

From what I understand…..You can get a licence On the DRN phone line…or go to a DNR Service center office….
    Otherwise you will have to wait…..
    It doesn’t make sense.

riverruns
    Inactive

On the way to work this morning I heard our DNR head gal (don’t remember the name) on a radio commercial. The commercial had her saying that you should go too the “Go Wild website” and you can get everything you need for hunting and fishing in WI. The commercial sounded like this was the greatest thing in the world. WTF?

I want to check my season for turkey hunting and it cannot be done. Yes I know you get the card in the mail but that was gone along time ago, why keep it when you should be able to go on line and look. I also have a grand child (girl) old enough to hunt this year and wanted to get her a spring permit. Maybe, maybe not now without a time structure to go off of? I goggled any info I could find on this and nothing. Yep a sure WTF..

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

Good luck renewing your boat registration as well. Government maroons at there best!

Duke M

Boat registration expires in two weeks. I ask my honey, “Honey, did a boat reg. renewal come in the mail for the Lund?” Her reply, “I didn’t see one.” Call a DNR service center, listened to the canned music on hold, listen to recorded message about left over turkey tags, finally a helpful friendly woman answers the phone. “No you did not miss the renewal notice because we didn’t send you one.” I asked how can I apply for a fleet registration and renew my expiring boat. Well the upshot is I cannot, at least not now. GO WILD!
    So when the CO pulls up seeing my expired decal, I’m gonna throw both arms up like a referee calling a touch down and yell, “GO WILD.”

jerry b
    western WI

It’s up and running

Got my old farts’ hunting/fishing permits yesterday at the Man’s Mall in Hudson- – jerr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.