LUNCH ON THE LAKE

• airpart

One more quick question. I noticed on line that there are a couple of resorts with restauarnts on Lake Wisconsin. Is it Ok to dock at their dock and go in for lunch, or are there any other places to pull up and go for a bite to eat?
    Thanks again
    Ray

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Most places do have docks for you to tie up at. A few places I would suggest are; Lakeside, Bayview (great burgers)and Fitz’s in okee. These places have always had good food when I have eaten there.

Bassman

airpart

Thanks again Bassman. It seems like we are the only two people in this forum . I’ll let you know how we did on Tuesday.
    Ray

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

There are more, but they are a tight lipped bunch. Many people have the opinion that the lake is very difficult to fish and they want to keep their spots/ success to themselves. I can understand this to a point, but get very frustrated at times. Anyway good luck this weekend.

Bassman

airpart

Too bad they are so tight lipped, but I totaly understand. I just hope that the fish aren’t so tight lipped . I just noticed that you are from Glen Ellyn I’m from Downers Grove, small world. Anyway, thanks for all of your info and help.
    Ray

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

My pleasure I hope that you have a great trip. i will be on the lake on Sunday for the tournament out of the Bayview launch Good luck again.

Bassman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.