Lake Wisconsin this next weekend

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I will be getting out on the water this next weekend coming up and was wondering if anyone has been getting out and getting any walleyes as of late? I might be taking my dad out for a few hours and see if we can not catch a few. Any patterns that have worked would be appreciated, thanks. I will also be out chasing some bass next weekend as well. Is anyone seeing any shad yet out there? They should be showing up soon. I will post after the weekend.

Bassman

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I fished last week thursday evening and it was like fishing the dead sea. One small suager on a #7 shad rap RS in a blue top orange bottom color, and lost one fish on a deep jr thunderstick, which was also a blue coloration. Never got bit on any other colors. If I were to go out again, I would throw out the planer boards and start covering water until you run across something. The mayflies were hatching last week so the fish may have had full bellies. Good Luck.

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Thanks Mendotaeye,

I will let you know how I do this weekend.

Bassman

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Hope you have good luck. Fished Waubesa last night and the only thing we could manage was a tiger musky. Seems like it’s slow all over.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.