Bass guys

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I am just wondering how many bass guys look at this site? How many fish the rivermostly? The Lake? What is your fovarite presentation on it? I like the lake the most, and using creatures on docks. I have taken some really nice largies doing this.

Bassman

chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

I am a Bass fisherman, fish mainly lakes but trying to learn the river. I use mostly topwater and spinners.spent most of my time fishing in OK and TX. might try eyes some day, but I am a catch and release guy.

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Chico Diablo,

Do you, or have you ever fished Lake Wisconsin? What lakes do you fish here? Might be interested in hooking up sometime.

Bassman

chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

Have not fished Lake Wisconsin. Have fished Lake Geneva, Madison Chain, Fox Lake, Hayward area Lakes, Pools 4-5-6, St Croix River, and most lakes within 50 miles of New Richmond. Once season opens I will be on one of them just about everyday. Have 14 tournaments this year.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I fish the river and i’m on here all the time

danwi
    westby wi

i fish the river all the time myself

smullin25
    Hugo,MN

I fish lakes mostly, but i would like to try the river this year. I hear there are some good sized smallies

heitda
    Eau Claire, WI

10 years ago: 90% Miss. R. 5% other rivers 5% lakes
    Today: 20% Miss. R. 15% other rivers 65% lakes

Lakes are closer and allow more fishing time. I’d fish the Miss. River all the time if it was closer.

Presentations are extremely varied and based upon where the fish are located and how they react.

danwi
    westby wi

swamptrout…there are some dandy smallies in the river.If you get a chance to try do it

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I fish the river all the time…I love fishing lakes though.

JeffDixon
    Delano, MN 30mi. West of Mpls. off of Highway #12

I mainly am a lake fisherman, but I do fish the resoviour tournaments of the ABA, and actually placed better on the rivers in 2004. Crankbaits and Spinnerbaits on the rivers, and Topwater on lakes.

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Anyone on this thread spend much time on Lake Wisconsin? Trying to find some fellow bass guys on this lake?

Bassman

danwi
    westby wi

never been there but wouldnt mind trying it. I would like to hit a couple lakes this yr

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Dan

It can be a great lake after you get to know it, until then, many struggle on it. A lot different from fishing the La Crosse area. I have had a lot of fun on it though.

Bassman

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.