Wind rider ice suit.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

For some reason I have held off on a nice ice suit and still wear old school Carharts. But may be time I should check these out.

Got sick of going home with wet knees and pants. I really only wear the bibs

CaptainMusky

Spoke to a friend who fell through the ice this year and he said his Styker suit kept him afloat.

He said it was expensive but saved his life.

He’s dang lucky!

grpubl7
    Central WI

I received mine a week back and am favorably impressed with the quality. The sewing is first-rate and the suit is very well thought-out.

One of the product lines that I was a sales rep for in the 80’s manufactured medium to upper end hunting clothing. Am pretty picky about clothing quality as a result and this set did not disappoint.

My only issue was that the sizing suggested was a tad large. Although the Parka is a bit oversized, I can live with it, especially when I wear my light goose down jacket underneath. The bibs are another matter however. Have contacted the company via their online form and via email for replacement. No response after a week, but I am sure they are very busy.

My advice: ORDER YOUR REGULAR PARKA/BIB SIZE.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I emailed directly and was Answered within 2 hours. If you look above @wndrd is the guy who emailed back and handled my emails and response.

Still again very happy with my purchase. It’s more comfortable then my striker suit

grpubl7
    Central WI

Received a response from WindRider this AM. Proper size bibs en route along with a call tag for the bibs that were too large. Now I am awaiting colder weather to firm up and deepen the local ice pack.

Hookset
    Southern MN

Still haven’t had a chance to use the coat, but dry knees and the third zipper on the legs for ventilation are amazing!! Hope you enjoy the suit!

Wndrdr

Received a response from WindRider this AM. Proper size bibs en route along with a call tag for the bibs that were too large. Now I am awaiting colder weather to firm up and deepen the local ice pack.

Sorry for the delay on the call back. Between the shortened week for Christmas and New Years we fell a bit behind on the customer service requests. Thanks for the order and I hope we can do better for you in the future.

Thanks
    Robert

grpubl7
    Central WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>grpubl7 wrote:</div>

Sorry for the delay on the call back. Between the shortened week for Christmas and New Years we fell a bit behind on the customer service requests. Thanks for the order and I hope we can do better for you in the future.

Thanks
    Robert

It’s all good. The item should arrive today and I will ship the return item tomorrow.

grpubl7
    Central WI

Replacement bibs arrived today, with call tag. That is moving right along.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.