Wicked Ridge Blackhawk 360 Crossbow

• trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Anybody tried this crossbow? Appears to be good entry level crossbow for deer/turkey. A-1, Capra’s and Cabela’s all had spotty experience with Barnett last year (limb/string breakage and service issues) and recommend Wicked Ridge as a low-mid price point option. Only crossbow made in USA under $400….

Don’t think anybody stocks this model but is available on Amazon for $50 less that store prices. Thought I’d ask before hitting the “place order” key.

Thanks
    Pete

LabDaddy1

I get a kick out of the names they always give these companies/models. Sounds like the marketing director gave free reign to his dew-drinking, basement-dwelling son.

“GET OFF THE DAMN XBOX FOR TWO MINUTES AND COME NAME THIS THING!”

😂

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Marketing and Packaging Engineers – both evil…

picklerick
    Central WI

I’ve been using a Wicked Ridge Invader G3 since 2016. My brother has one and my father has the Invader X4. My father had a POS Barnett Jackyl that would never stay sighted in, so I bought him the Invader. My wife wanted to start hunting with us during archery season in about 2014 and was the first to get a WR. Hers is the Warrior HL. I had expected it to be iffy because Ten Point wasn’t marketing them under their own name but no complaints from any of us. I believe at the time we bought them the Invader and Warrior were their least expensive models.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.