Why so quiet?

• tk7

Awfully quiet here. I am going to fish north long this weekend. Plan is to pull spinners in 14-20 off the weed edges, crawlers/leeches. Would you do anything different? Usually fish opener and fall with minnows, so just going off past experience of other lakes. Anyone still rigging? How about bobber guys, weed edges still?

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Don’t be afraid to also try the weed edges and bobbers. Was on Gull last weekend and had some success with that.

Cabbage is growing like crazy and not sure much a week will change how easy it fishes. Was still holding fish last Saturday but transition could well be underway to that 14-20 fow.

hottoddytipup
    Crystal

Anyone have an updated report. Have not been to the cabin in over a month seeing what the bite is like. Hoping to hit North Long in the AM and Pelican at dusk.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Waterskiing has been good devil

Sorry, the fishing boat has spent most of the time out of the water. Typically I don’t fish August and start back up when fall temps come in. If I do get out this weekend it will probably taking a friend’s kids out for sunnies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.