Where's Bearcat??

• Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I haven’t seen him post in a long time. He used to post daily. Anyone know?

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I was wondering also. miss his posts for sure

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Good question. I had sent him a PM a few weeks ago. Never heard back. Maybe life got in the way?

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I even contacted him via text… no go. Hope he’s ok.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Maybe life got in the way?

That’ll happen to the best of us.

I even contacted him via text… no go. Hope he’s ok.

Probably just stepping out for a smoke (figuratively) whistling

But yeah, I was wondering too?

B-man

I talked to him about a month ago, not sure what he’s been up to since.

Like all of us do at one point or another, he was going through some stuff in life.

I hope he comes back on IDO when he’s ready. Super cool dude. If any of you guys ever get the chance, drop a line in the water and have a beer with him waytogo

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. Hopefully all is well, sometimes life creates your priorities for you.
    Great guy and a great fisherman.
    I’m sure he’ll come back when he can.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Prolly on a beach somewhere with one of his lady friends. wink

Sharon
    SE Metro

He hasn’t logged in to IDO in a month. I hope all is well.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Last time I talked to him everything was good. He has been busy with work and life. I have not seen him on IDO for a while. I will drop him a text.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Hope things are going well for him. Sold a Garmin unit to him and met up and seemed to be a great guy. Chatted for awhile and talked with him quite a bit in the forums here.

Hopefully everything is ok and we see him soon.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I will drop him a text.

@rodwork

How’d the text go? I texted him a link to this thread, no response… He used to respond right away. Maybe he changed numbers?

B-man

Well he’s still working waytogo

I just called his work and talked to someone there, he’s passing on a message to call me. I hope to hear from him!

His phone goes straight to voicemail when I tried calling (off? on the bottom of the lake?)

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Well he’s still working waytogo

I just called his work and talked to someone there, he’s passing on a message to call me. I hope to hear from him!

His phone goes straight to voicemail when I tried calling (off? on the bottom of the lake?)

Hopefully you hear from him otherwise we may have to organize a search & rescue grin or a intervention. lol

I’m thinking (hoping) he is ok and life just got in the way.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

was on another forum for years and one of the guys running it just stopped posting….it happens. Hopefully he is just taking a break from the daily grind and taking time to decompress. sometimes you just get sick of the same ol $hit if you are on daily. we all have our weakness bad or good, hope all is well Bear

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

How’d the text go? I texted him a link to this thread, no response… He used to respond right away. Maybe he changed numbers?

Same there. The last two messages he has not even looked at so I am thinking he got a different number or something happen to his phone. I hope he is ok.

Deuces

If anyone gets ahold of him forward his new # to me, we were gonna trade on some rods at some point.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Maybe he changed his number to get away from this group? Seriously though hope everything is ok.

B-man

Hey guys, I got a hold of Bearcat tonight.

Like I said earlier, he’s been going through some life stuff like we all do, but he’s doing good. Still working, still fishing, bought a new house, etc

He got a new phone and plan, that’s why nobody could reach him. He hasn’t done a password reset to log on here yet, but he just saw this thread and said it means a lot to him.

He says hi to all of you guys!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Hey guys, I got a hold of Bearcat tonight.

Like I said earlier, he’s been going through some life stuff like we all do, but he’s doing good. Still working, still fishing, new house.

He got a new phone and plan, that’s why nobody could reach him. He hasn’t done a password reset to log on here yet, but he just saw this thread and it means a lot to him.

He says hi to all of you guys!

Good to hear, at least he seems to still have his health if he’s still working and fishing. Could be anything?

I remember some 25 years ago when my wife became no longer my wife, I kind of evaporated for awhile. Some thought I died.

Maybe a part of me did at that time.

Come back to life, hope we hear from him again. As Dutchboy repeated, sometimes “life” can disrupt life. tongue

catmando
    wis

Hope your doing fine, been through it myself, need to talk give me a message!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Well, I remember last year when he had a bit of issues with the acts of god. A couple of hacks @ the home and one (or maybe 2) on the truck while he was in it!

BearCat, live is hard, you work a hard job to prepare you for it! Keep your sights looking ahead my friend! toast

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Bearcat, give me a call and lets get a beer together again. toast

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.