What will this guy come up with next???

• Jeff mattingly
    Lonsdale, Mn

Never thought it would work… One of the coolest you tube videos I’ve seen.

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Just watched that this morning. Aaron Weibe is a crazy guy…not to mention a very talented angler. Lot’s of fun stuff.
    The “New 39 Hours” drops next week. -)

mrpike1973

That made my day thanks for sharing!! applause Looks like something I would do peace

maddogg

I hope no one drives in that lake.

Summerontheriver
    Minnesota & Alaska

I have a co worker, who just retired December 18th who was telling me his nephew throws a huge New Years bash on the lake the whole family lives on up in Alaska, they actually use his small 10 HP outboard and use 2×4’s to hold the outboard up, which spins the “ice carousel”. Sounds like quite the bash, with “dancers” flame throwers, Fireworks, a Ice bar for drinks…. however they use chainsaws to make cutting the ice much quicker.

Leave it to Aaron Weibe of Uncut Angling to bring this to a new level for ice fish trolling! Awesome! I Love this guys videos, fidget spinner is a classic! Keep them coming Aaron!!!

Ice Cap

People have been doing this for years on Canal Park Bay in Duluth. I was out there fishing and helped a guy take the outboard and a small cast iron wood burner off the site. They had partied out there the night before going around in circles. Quite fun I’m sure..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.