What are top online sites to sell a used vehicle in Twin Cities?

• FryDog62

What are the best sites to sell a 1.5 year old vehicle? I can’t drive two vehicles south… ones gotta go lol…

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

List it here and facebook marketplace.

FryDog62

List it here and facebook marketplace.

I obviously didn’t know FB had much of a presence for used vehicles… good to know. Is there another online site that is good too. May list a couple places ~

Gitchi Gummi

FB marketplace is the way to go these days

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

For all practical purposes Facebook marketplace is now the only place to post classifieds online. Craigslist has become a ghost town.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have listed items on Facebook MP and Craigslist… I get about 15 responses from FB that are worthless/scammers and if I get an inquiry on CL.. its usually a real buyer and sold. I have sold on both though.. FB just brings out the scammers more.

FryDog62

I have listed items on Facebook MP and Craigslist… I get about 15 responses from FB that are worthless/scammers and if I get an inquiry on CL.. its usually a real buyer and sold. I have sold on both though.. FB just brings out the scammers more.

No kidding about the scammers on FB. Had people send me the 6 digit code for me to click to make sure I’m a legit seller. Of course clicking on that code will cause all kinds of trouble.

Then, when they said they’d pay through Venmo and then I get a bogus screen shot from them saying there was an error and to send more of my info… uh-huh…

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I have had scammers from CL as well. I always provide them the same code: FUFUFU

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.