What am I looking at

• Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

Ok guys was able to take the boat yesterday on lake pepin for a monthly tournament.Ol blue ran great after their first hour.Just a cold mean Mercury motor LOL.

Anyways I had a question on here early about what I was seeing on the helix.this time I took pictures.
    In one I think I see either some sort of structure or weeds.On the other I think I see fish because of the upside down looking bananas.

Attachments:
    1. image15.jpg

Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

Second

Attachments:
    1. image16.jpg

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

I’d guess fish and brush on a log chunk. Not sure weeds grow that deep on the river with how dirty the water is and lack of light penetration. Just guessing though.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

You are kidding, right?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Bananas are fish. Google Dr Sonar and get up to speed.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

You are kidding, right?

And there’s the reason poeple are afraid to ask questions.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>
    You are kidding, right?

And there’s the reason poeple are afraid to ask questions.

What are you holding in your avatar?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I think I see fish because of the upside down looking bananas.

Possible line of the year yay

Those are fish all right. Just be careful on the river this time of year you will see many of these schools just stacked with fish. Rough fish and cats really group up in cold water and you can fish those groups until the cows come home and won’t get a thing. Then again there will be spots that put out, you’ll start learning these spots and can go back year after year and have some fun.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

First pic might be some weeds but I could also be talked into believing that there is some bait there too.

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Fish and a log would be my guess also.

Second photo all fish.

blackbay

The arches are fish. Bananas and boats don’t go well together. Google that one. So, if you are fishing with a buddy have him put on a gob of crawlers or some corn while you fish with a jig and minnow. If your buddy gets fish and you don’t, then move. If you catch fish then stay. Repeat this in similar locations where you see arches.

Jonesy

Don’t get too excited about arches on P4. On Sunday I had some 2d images that looked they came out of the brochure.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

No need to PM me, people. I’m printing the t-shirts right now. Who wants one?

Grouse

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gabriel Richard Kuettner wrote:</div>

No need to PM me, people. I’m printing the t-shirts right now. Who wants one?

Grouse

Can you put a tail fin on the banana? I’d take one.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

You are kidding, right?

I laughed out loud with one bro. And yes, Gabe has suckered all of us in with that line! And yes, T-Shirts need to be made. I’ll say it again, Gabe you need to post more often!! When you post it reminds me of the “old” IDO that we all talked about in the other thread over the past few days!!!

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

I think the bigger issue is that your H-bird is haunted. Anyone else see the reflection of the ghost in those pictures? Spooky.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Think you nailed it Steve! The only improvement that I can think of is one throwing a lure.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.