Waubay Lodging

• kylerk
    Willmar, MN

I am taking my dad out to Waubay SD the first weekend of Feb. I haven’t been out there before and need some input on lodging options. I have checked with all on ice options but all are booked for weekends. Any advice would be very appreciated.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Here’s a scan of some of the business cards I have in my wallet to reserve a place to sleep. If it’s just the two of you it would be hard to beat Boomers new motel on the west side of town. All rooms re-done and good rates. The cabins behind Boomers Cafe are good for two also. Doug at Sportsman’s Bait has a couple option if you have 5-6 guys, and if you have 5-6 guys and want to stay in the town of Waubay we like the High Plains Drifter cabin, those guys have the Meat shop and Purple Cow. Stop in and grab your beefjerkey and sticks there. There are a few other options in Webster also.

Attachments:
    1. cabins.pdf
    Red ranger
    New Richmond, WI

We will be at Circle Pines Motel 2/5-2/7.
    Room have a small fridge, microwave and tv. Reasonable and nice fish cleaning house right in Waubay.

Mike Johnson
    Nashua Iowa

I have stayed at Roy lake Resort a few times. They are a little more expensive but right on Roy Lake but little to no fishing help. Ive also stayed at Lynn lake lodge. They have condo units with everything you could want for your stay and are knowledgeable about fishing in the area and can help point you in the right direction. And fairly cheap. Last weekend my buddy and i stayed in the cabins at boomers outback. Talked to Janice and she gave us the cabin for $100 a night. Very nice and clean cabin. I’ve not stayed there but heard good things about the roost in grenville also. Good luck hope you get on some fish.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Try the bait shop in Grenville, they have several houses that they rent.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.