Waters down

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Water is still rising but a bit low. If you launch at the public access on the Ash River Trail use caution.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Anything higher than last year would be great! The Ash River Visitor Center’s Dock was about 5 ft’ above the boat and the floating dock wasn’t in yet. That can sure make things tricky loading the boat. Not to mention it was a big chore to get the docks in at the cabin. Should be a much better year for that!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ll be dragging my boat over to the visitors center also. Your cabin over on Namakin?

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

I’ll be dragging my boat over to the visitors center also. Your cabin over on Namakin?

@Grubson
    has a cabin on Namakan. We go on up on opener and get her opened up and get the docks connected to the cribs.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

@grubson has a cabin on Namakan. We go on up on opener and get her opened up and get the docks connected to the cribs.

We all will have to get together sometime over a beer.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>IceNEyes1986 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

@grubson has a cabin on Namakan. We go on up on opener and get her opened up and get the docks connected to the cribs.

We all will have to get together sometime over a beer.

For sure!! Getting together tonight to make food plans and what not. I’ll vote for some bar food for one of the evenings! toast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.