Talk about a horse shoe!

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Took a buddies son out for youth waterfowl on Saturday…Started out the morning with a little bad luck after hitting his first duck it managed to sail off quite a distance and we were unable to find it and a few rounds of misses we had to head out. From 9-1 he had to sit in a trappers education course while listening to geese the entire time land in a pond we had access to hunt after class was over we were greeted with the beautiful 94 degree heat! The look he had was obvious I was not going to be sitting in the A/C anytime soon. Sooo we started a game plan to put a sneak on some geese and man he did well. We crawled to about 15 yds before they started to get nervous and take flight….Drew then pulled up on the first shot dropped 2! 2nd shot 2 more! and the 3rd made a long poke and dropped the last of the 5 birds in 3 shots!!!! Congrats on doing something I have never witnessed in my life for your first duck or goose of your life! Oh and did I mention 1 of them was wearing jewlery as well!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

AWESOME!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.