GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!

• jer_schreiner
    Alma WI

Hope everyone has a safe and fun hunt this am! (For those able to go!!!!!!) (: Hope there are lots of posts today!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Yes, good luck!!

kooty
    Keymaster

Lots of shots being fired and singles out looking for a safe haven.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Nephew piled ’em up this a.m., pic to follow sometime this a.m.

Mark

kooty
    Keymaster

Lots and lots of shooting around me this AM and now the shooting has started again. I spent the day chasing a little white call around.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

all our spots are completely dried up. The few geese around are working a field we can’t get on so hopefully when a few more fields get harvested, it will open up some opportunities

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

Nephew piled ’em up this a.m., pic to follow sometime this a.m.

Mark

Brother also had some success…

jer_schreiner
    Alma WI

Cool!!!! Burning inside to get out, wish work was like H.S. just have dad call us in sick, those were the days! Glad to see some birds piled up!! Looks like kids wacked em too!!! great to see! I Love it! Very nice job!!!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I did not see or hear a goose all weekend Nor did I hear but 2 or 3 rallies in the Ottertail county area. Drove all over Saturday afternoon looking for any sign and nothing!

kooty
    Keymaster

We had shooting all around all 3 days I was home. Now we have several small bunches living back on the course that had moved out. I guess they feel safe there. They must not know it’s practice season for me and the bow.

More silage was being cut yesterday so it will be interesting to see if the local geese move from alfalfa to corn fields now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.