just how good can they see?

• redneck
    Rosemount

Amen to the camo facemask. It doesn’t do any good to be all camoed up and have a shiny 870 barrel right up by your face though. I bought one of those 31/2 870 Express in synthetic and took the camo bow paint to it right out of the box. Another thing I see is people moving around too much when the ducks start coming in. On a windy day you can get by with movement but on a still morning it really shows up a long ways off. Sometimes it helps to walk a distance away and look at your set-up. I went back to the truck one time and when I got a distance away I looked back and our blind looked like a box sitting there. The way the sun was hitting it made the camo pattern look totally different. Then there are those days when the ducks are still piling in as you stand in the decoys picking up. I need to get off this computer and go Duck hunting but I am working on the honey do list today so we will be ready to leave Wednesday for Norh Dakota. Going to be a long few days at work!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well i tried a new camo patern today, it seemed to work pretty well, I had more brown on my face than the green like previous days. I also had my gloves on. but what i think made a difference is we went deeper into the bogs.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well i tried a new camo patern today, it seemed to work pretty well, I had more brown on my face than the green like previous days. I also had my gloves on. but what i think made a difference is we went deeper into the bogs.

shane

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.