Who’s heading out this weekend!

• has
    Hudson, WI

Just three more class to go and i’m outa here. Heading back out to western Mn. Hopefully new ducks have moved in and the Wooddies stayed around for one more weekend. Wack’em and Stack’em, boys.

j_d
    Warroad, MN

has,
    how is it going? I have one more class to go and then I am heading to hudson for the opener in Wi. have you seen many mallards this year. I hunted opener in Brainerd last week and all i seen were loads of wood ducks. well good luck to you.

j_d
    Warroad, MN

has,
    how is it going? I have one more class to go and then I am heading to hudson for the opener in Wi. have you seen many mallards this year. I hunted opener in Brainerd last week and all i seen were loads of wood ducks. well good luck to you.

has
    Hudson, WI

I haven’t seen many mallards at all. Hopefully this cold weather pushed some birds down. Ohterwise i’ll be done by 10am and watching the TWINS , with a cold one in my hand. Pheasants look good though, lots of birds all over the state.

has
    Hudson, WI

I haven’t seen many mallards at all. Hopefully this cold weather pushed some birds down. Ohterwise i’ll be done by 10am and watching the TWINS , with a cold one in my hand. Pheasants look good though, lots of birds all over the state.

j_d
    Warroad, MN

whats the deal with the mallads, did they have an off breeding season?

j_d
    Warroad, MN

whats the deal with the mallads, did they have an off breeding season?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i’m heading out in the next 1/2 hour. hopefully going to do a little shootin before 4:00 rolls around. i’ll report back sunday night. good luck to all.

P.S. i saw a mallard last weekend. that’s one more then i saw last year on opener .

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i’m heading out in the next 1/2 hour. hopefully going to do a little shootin before 4:00 rolls around. i’ll report back sunday night. good luck to all.

P.S. i saw a mallard last weekend. that’s one more then i saw last year on opener .

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

My group shot about 12 Mallards opening weekend, and saw about 50 other ones too, but alot more Pin tails then we normally have!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

My group shot about 12 Mallards opening weekend, and saw about 50 other ones too, but alot more Pin tails then we normally have!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’ll be leaving for my “secret” spot in about two hours. Hopefully the birds are moving like last weekend. Sunday I will be hunting Wisconsin on the big muddy. I’ll post how I fared.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’ll be leaving for my “secret” spot in about two hours. Hopefully the birds are moving like last weekend. Sunday I will be hunting Wisconsin on the big muddy. I’ll post how I fared.

Gator Hunter

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.