Have you guys been seeing more geese lately?

• adloos
    Winona, MN

For some reason i am see way more geese this year than the last few years. I know i’m lovin it!!! Only shot one this morning though.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

There are a ton of geese around the last few years. It’s great ain’t it?

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

There are a ton of geese around the last few years. It’s great ain’t it?

Gator Hunter

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

I went out this after noon around where I live by Fond du Lac and shot 2 and one was a White fronted goose, or Speckel belly! I’m getting him mounted!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

I went out this after noon around where I live by Fond du Lac and shot 2 and one was a White fronted goose, or Speckel belly! I’m getting him mounted!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Could you post a picture of that goose Killducky? I’d like to see it. Thanks.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Could you post a picture of that goose Killducky? I’d like to see it. Thanks.

Gator Hunter

nubbinbuck

Where I hunt on Pool 9, the locals can’t believe the number of geese this year. They are thick as ‘skeeters down there.

Just as an FYI – my buddy said they are shooting Snows NW of Devils Lake this week.

nubbinbuck

Where I hunt on Pool 9, the locals can’t believe the number of geese this year. They are thick as ‘skeeters down there.

Just as an FYI – my buddy said they are shooting Snows NW of Devils Lake this week.

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Nubbin, there shooting those snows where I told you were I go hunting out there. If they are there aready then a good spot to go now would be around Jamestown area!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Nubbin, there shooting those snows where I told you were I go hunting out there. If they are there aready then a good spot to go now would be around Jamestown area!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Gator I’m sorry, I have no way to post any pictures of the goose! I don’t have any digetal camras to use. (sorry) But I don’t blame you for wanting to see it it’s really cool. I couldn’t beleave I shot it untill I got up to it. I always see them in North Dakota in the spring every where you look but you can’t shoot them then!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Gator I’m sorry, I have no way to post any pictures of the goose! I don’t have any digetal camras to use. (sorry) But I don’t blame you for wanting to see it it’s really cool. I couldn’t beleave I shot it untill I got up to it. I always see them in North Dakota in the spring every where you look but you can’t shoot them then!

adloos
    Winona, MN

I think I saw way more geese the other day than i saw mallards. But that will change shortly. The only thing that sucks, is you cant hunt night shoot, when all the geese are coming back from the fields.

adloos
    Winona, MN

I think I saw way more geese the other day than i saw mallards. But that will change shortly. The only thing that sucks, is you cant hunt night shoot, when all the geese are coming back from the fields.

tgif

What are you hunting????? I have the answer for those late flyers…..not infra-red either.

tgif

What are you hunting????? I have the answer for those late flyers…..not infra-red either.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Scott,
    do you know anyone that has a scanner? if so you could post it that way, if you need help just give me a shout.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Scott,
    do you know anyone that has a scanner? if so you could post it that way, if you need help just give me a shout.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.