Opening weekend numbers

• killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Well I was just wondering how every body did this weekend? I like I said went up to the bay of Green Bay, and hunted with 6 other guys opening day and we came home with 24 ducks and 2 geese. We went back up Sunday and ended up getting 10 ducks and 2 more geese! We got green and blue wing teal, Pin tails, mallards, widgens, Black duck, and a Blue Bill! So you can see we had a pretty good weekend up here. I hope every body else did too.

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Well I figured every body could let every body know the different breads of ducks they shot and what!

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Well I figured every body could let every body know the different breads of ducks they shot and what!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

WOODIES WOODIES and more WOODIES!!!

but that’s all we ever get on opener

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

WOODIES WOODIES and more WOODIES!!!

but that’s all we ever get on opener

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

I have a spot I go to for Woodies in Harisville WI. But I just get alot more ducks in Green Bay, so I go there insted. Green Bay is really fun as soon as the Blue bills come down.

killducky
    Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

I have a spot I go to for Woodies in Harisville WI. But I just get alot more ducks in Green Bay, so I go there insted. Green Bay is really fun as soon as the Blue bills come down.

tgif

So. MN Ducks, no geese. Teal, woodies, spoonbills, mallards, some redheads around. Geese are around….in baited fields and sky high over the water. People next to you who’s range (in their mind is 95 yards) tend to screw up on decoying geese to your spread has been the norm on the water. I have had a few steel rains….Ducks have been moving out. Reports of some new ducks coming in, but not many, water is low. Maybe 10-15% of fields out. Later out to Cabelas for some more Hevi-shot now. TGIF

tgif

So. MN Ducks, no geese. Teal, woodies, spoonbills, mallards, some redheads around. Geese are around….in baited fields and sky high over the water. People next to you who’s range (in their mind is 95 yards) tend to screw up on decoying geese to your spread has been the norm on the water. I have had a few steel rains….Ducks have been moving out. Reports of some new ducks coming in, but not many, water is low. Maybe 10-15% of fields out. Later out to Cabelas for some more Hevi-shot now. TGIF

nubbinbuck

Just got off of Pool 9. 8 Woodies, 5 males. They are starting to color in real nice now. Other than that, nothing flying at all around us. Those Cormorants were just begging to be swatted.

nubbinbuck

Just got off of Pool 9. 8 Woodies, 5 males. They are starting to color in real nice now. Other than that, nothing flying at all around us. Those Cormorants were just begging to be swatted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.