Duck Boats

• gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

Lets See pics of everyones duck boat. Heres a pic of my boat its 16 foot extra wide extra deep with a 30 evinrude.

Keith

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hmmmmmm

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hmmmmmm

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wow. Kick butt camo job!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wow. Kick butt camo job!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Keith..i don’t see nuttin!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Keith..i don’t see nuttin!!

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

i can;t figure out how to get the damn picture on there.

Keith

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

i can;t figure out how to get the damn picture on there.

Keith

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hy you guys, not to change the subject but i’ve got a chance to buy an old skully made by alumnacraft in the early 60’s. Its got all the attachments, canvas, etc. Jerry and i have been useing it to float for smallmouths on the Maquoqueta river down here in Iowa. Its got a small motor mount on one end for a small 3 horse or a little more max. Its the one with a rectangle opening in it and round corners in the opening. Its big enough for two guys or a guy and his dog. It has two pole tubes one in each end that goes from top through the hull to the bottom to put a pole through and into the mud, so you can stand up and shoot and canoe points on both ends. Its got the original aluminum oars too and its clean. He wants $350.00 dollars for it. Im just wondering if its a good deal, i think it is.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hy you guys, not to change the subject but i’ve got a chance to buy an old skully made by alumnacraft in the early 60’s. Its got all the attachments, canvas, etc. Jerry and i have been useing it to float for smallmouths on the Maquoqueta river down here in Iowa. Its got a small motor mount on one end for a small 3 horse or a little more max. Its the one with a rectangle opening in it and round corners in the opening. Its big enough for two guys or a guy and his dog. It has two pole tubes one in each end that goes from top through the hull to the bottom to put a pole through and into the mud, so you can stand up and shoot and canoe points on both ends. Its got the original aluminum oars too and its clean. He wants $350.00 dollars for it. Im just wondering if its a good deal, i think it is.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

never seen one but if it is low profile and easy to hunt out of then it’s worth it..heck the motor is worth it!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

never seen one but if it is low profile and easy to hunt out of then it’s worth it..heck the motor is worth it!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

gunnpoopaducka..e-mail them to me at [email protected] and i’ll post them for ya!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

gunnpoopaducka..e-mail them to me at [email protected] and i’ll post them for ya!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Your description of that boat sounds like a layboat. $350 for a boat to get you out shooting ducks sounds like a bargain. A boat like that will get you anywhere the ducks can go.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Your description of that boat sounds like a layboat. $350 for a boat to get you out shooting ducks sounds like a bargain. A boat like that will get you anywhere the ducks can go.

Gator Hunter

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks gator, i thought so. Its a collectors item, just thought i’d fish for prices though. Hey h2o your right damn good camo job lol, i’d hunt in that boat anyday.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks gator, i thought so. Its a collectors item, just thought i’d fish for prices though. Hey h2o your right damn good camo job lol, i’d hunt in that boat anyday.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Here is gunnpopducka boat blind pics

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Here is gunnpopducka boat blind pics

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

wow
    did you cut all the grass or did you buy it?

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

wow
    did you cut all the grass or did you buy it?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.