Duck Hunting Or Fall Fishing?

• has
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Duck hunting, cause my dog is better at that than fishing!!

MossBoss,
    I know your pain. My dog can’t sit in the fishing boat at all. Anytime I start to real-up she goes nuts and sometime jumps over to retrieve my walleyes. Crazy dogs, gota love’em

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Eric:

My lab is the exact same. Fish gets on, she goes nuts. Gull lands near, out she goes. And don’t even try fishing a surface plug!!

Hauling alomst 80 pounds of lab over the side wet SUCKS.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Eric:

My lab is the exact same. Fish gets on, she goes nuts. Gull lands near, out she goes. And don’t even try fishing a surface plug!!

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Did someone say rain ?

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Did someone say rain ?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Orca,

I make a point to be extra nice to my wife this time of the year, when I’m at home that is.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Orca,

I make a point to be extra nice to my wife this time of the year, when I’m at home that is.

Gator Hunter

pitbull
    Too far from the river

There is only one answer there Bill!!!

Dat be shootin dem feather flying creatures!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

There is only one answer there Bill!!!

Dat be shootin dem feather flying creatures!!

tgif

Fish at night, ducks at dawn, and sleep in the afternoons! Can lead to illnesses associated with moon phases and weather conditions…Cough Cough.

tgif

Fish at night, ducks at dawn, and sleep in the afternoons! Can lead to illnesses associated with moon phases and weather conditions…Cough Cough.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Well boys that is not even a question, the wat I see it you must do both. As for the lucky lady make sure the check book is full and hide her purse. This way when you get home and find the purse you hid she is so happy to find her stuff she forgot you were gone all day. Oh yeah dont over use this one

I am having a good duck season, low water makes easy location.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Well boys that is not even a question, the wat I see it you must do both. As for the lucky lady make sure the check book is full and hide her purse. This way when you get home and find the purse you hid she is so happy to find her stuff she forgot you were gone all day. Oh yeah dont over use this one

I am having a good duck season, low water makes easy location.

flick
    Alma WI

Quote:

80pounds??hmm..I’m guessin thats a big block head….I’m gonna stick with my females….Lighter,Smarter,Make lots of money off there pups if u got good lines… ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

flick
    Alma WI

Quote:

80pounds??hmm..I’m guessin thats a big block head….I’m gonna stick with my females….Lighter,Smarter,Make lots of money off there pups if u got good lines… ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I have a 79 pound female. She is big and strong. I like em that size. Well hell, I like them all sizes. Labs are just cool.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I have a 79 pound female. She is big and strong. I like em that size. Well hell, I like them all sizes. Labs are just cool.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Hey dylan, My old dog Sandy weighs in at 80 lbs too and my pup Maggie is 50 lbs at 8 months. What does Raja weigh. She always was a little smaller but thats a good thing. Less to feed and she won,t tip over the canoe.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Hey dylan, My old dog Sandy weighs in at 80 lbs too and my pup Maggie is 50 lbs at 8 months. What does Raja weigh. She always was a little smaller but thats a good thing. Less to feed and she won,t tip over the canoe.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

My wife hates this time of the year.

Gator Hunter

yeah Gator, I can feel your pain there also. My wife can’t believe the money that went into the tackle box this fall, and then to top it off, if I am not here at work, I am usually out hunting, either grouse, pheasant, or ducks. kinda new to the duckie thing though, got a 12′ duck boat and 4 bags of decoys for free, well to use for the season. but I would have to say hunting now is my game, I have always loved fall for hunting, out in the woods in the morning, getting that good fresh air, exercising, and spending the day doing manly things.

I also get away with the hunting all of the time, but i always give the wife an extra kiss on the cheek when I am heading out hunting for the day. seems to work for me!!!!

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

My wife hates this time of the year.

Gator Hunter

yeah Gator, I can feel your pain there also. My wife can’t believe the money that went into the tackle box this fall, and then to top it off, if I am not here at work, I am usually out hunting, either grouse, pheasant, or ducks. kinda new to the duckie thing though, got a 12′ duck boat and 4 bags of decoys for free, well to use for the season. but I would have to say hunting now is my game, I have always loved fall for hunting, out in the woods in the morning, getting that good fresh air, exercising, and spending the day doing manly things.

I also get away with the hunting all of the time, but i always give the wife an extra kiss on the cheek when I am heading out hunting for the day. seems to work for me!!!!

shane

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

To top it all off I have fall turkey hunting, bowhunting,and pheasant hunting. I also run coon with my blueticks. Add that to fishing, duck hunting, work, and family and I’m a very busy man.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

To top it all off I have fall turkey hunting, bowhunting,and pheasant hunting. I also run coon with my blueticks. Add that to fishing, duck hunting, work, and family and I’m a very busy man.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

too bad i have a sign on the front door that says, don’t know wether i am coming or going, but if you catch me here i must have had something go wrong!!!!!!

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

too bad i have a sign on the front door that says, don’t know wether i am coming or going, but if you catch me here i must have had something go wrong!!!!!!

shane

Viewing 25 posts - 31 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.