Warrior test rides?

• crazy cooter

Any upcoming dates planned anywhere for test rides in a Warrior? Looking to check out a 2090 tiller. I talked to guys at this past spring shows and gave them my email to get out in one and haven’t heard a thing.leaning toward the 620T but the 2090 has always caught my eye too

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Those on the water test rides are great. Im not really in the market for a new boat but getting a chance to run around some of the new boats is fantastic. That test ride is far better than walking by one in a show room.

kfrj01
    woodbury,mn

the red door resort mille lacs is a sales rep for warrior boats. while I was up their last week they had 3 2090 tillers out front of the resort. Give them a call maybe they can help you out. 218-678-3686

deertracker

JEALOUS…. THE 2090 is my.dream boat.
    DT

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

the red door resort mille lacs is a sales rep for warrior boats. while I was up their last week they had 3 2090 tillers out front of the resort. Give them a call maybe they can help you out. 218-678-3686

Good idea!

crazy cooter

I did call the Red Door Resort back about a month ago.I talked to Fred and he said to come on up and he had a 2090BT witha 200 etech on the back.I was really impressed to say the least.I couldnt believe not only the ride out to the flats, but Fred told us to bring a couple rods with to fish with the boat for a bit. Ive ownned tiller boats for the last 20 years and couldnt believe how well the boat tracked while backtrolling. I currently own a Ranger 618T and was just gonna own a 620T but now after that test drive/fish my head is really spinning as to which way to go.After the test drive I was also invited by Kent Anderson to go take a tour of the plant up in Melrose where the boats are assembled. Also very impressed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.