2007 FLW League/Tour Question

• bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

I have a questions about signing up for this years events. I placed in the top 10 last year in co-angler points. I am wondering if I need to find a boater still to sign up as a co-angler for all the 4 MN league events and was thinking about doing 2 tour events. Thanks for any info. I thought top 10 in points received priority entry but am not 100% sure on how this works. Thanks

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Not sure on the top 10 points deal but the leauge is only having 3 tournaments this year no more 2 day tournament….

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I also think that is a gray area.

Your best contact will be Sonny Reynolds.
    (270) 252-1591
    [email protected]

Let us know what he says.

Sully

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

You do have priority entry in the Tour events. Which means you can sign up earlier than the rest of entrants. You do not need a Pro to sign up with but it would be alot better if you did. Call Sonny on this and he can explain it better. The League on the other hand has no priority entry for points standings from the following year. I hope this helps.
    John G.

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

John,

Do you have a co to sign up with yet? Are you planning on fishing the MN events this year?

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I originally was not going to fish the League this year. After they changed the payouts and kept it to 3 events I think I will. So if you would like to sign up together that would work for me. I am waiting for my new card right now. Upgraded to gold this year. Just PM me and let me know.
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.