AIM™ Announces AIM Weekend Walleye Series

• jim-c
    Minot, ND

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Published November 5th 2013

AIM™ Announces AIM Weekend Walleye Series

Anglers Insight Marketing LLC (AIM™) is pleased to announce the formation of a new tournament circuit aimed squarely at the grass-roots walleye angler.

The newly formed AIM Weekend Walleye Series will feature exciting team style competition with anglers competing in several states including Minnesota and Wisconsin. These events will showcase AIM’s revolutionary Catch-Record-Release™ (CRR) tournament format where anglers will measure, photograph, and immediately release all walleyes caught. Since no fish are kept, this unique and exciting tournament format allows AIM™ to hold highly competitive events on waters with restrictive slots or other regulations that make these waters less attractive to tournament anglers. Minnesota’s famed Mille Lacs Lake is a prime example, and AIM’s revolutionary CRR format will guarantee great competition on this heavily regulated fishery with minimal impact to the lake’s resources. “There are a bunch of anglers who have waited a long time to get after the big slot fish in Mille Lacs and have them count in a tournament,” says AIM Board of Directors member Jim Carroll. “We are very excited to finally give them the opportunity in 2014. “

Anglers Insight Marketing™ has been holding high profile walleye tournaments across the country since 2009, and the cutting edge AIM Pro Walleye Series will also continue in 2014. “We saw a real need in the industry for professionally run, grassroots level events for weekend warriors,” says AIM Board Member Brett King. “And we have refined our CRR process to the point where we are comfortable bringing this format to team style tournaments.”

The AIM Weekend Walleye Series will feature low entry fees and lucrative payouts with fair competition for all contestants. Event details and schedules are being finalized, and more information will soon be available at http://www.aimfishing.com

Anglers Insight Marketing, LLC (AIM™) is a unique tournament organization which is owned by stockholders, the majority of which are Professional walleye anglers. AIM Professionals are among the All Stars of professional fishing, with cumulative HUNDREDS of years of tournament experience, including countless tournament victories, series championships, and Angler of the Year titles. This insight and knowledge is now being employed to provide the finest tournament experience for the participants, and the maximum exposure for the host tournament sites and corporate partners.

AIM Marketing Partners: Yamaha Marine, Nitro Boats, Navionics, Power Pole, Worldwide Marine Insurance and The City of Oconto.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Sounds like a great idea

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

Looks like more time away from the office next year.

brett-king

Does our conversation make a bit more sense to you now Pete

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

Does our conversation make a bit more sense to you now Pete

Yup… I’m in!

Nitrodog

Might have to jump in

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Thanks, Brett King and AIM, LLC, for finding a way to bring AIM to us. I’ve been a co-angler and enjoyed the CRR format. I’m looking forward to further updates.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Thanks, Brett King, Jim Carroll, and AIM, LLC, for finding a way to bring AIM to us. I’ve been a co-angler and enjoyed the CRR format. I’m looking forward to further updates.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Like the sound of that

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am looking forward to the schedule.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

This is good to hear. Should be good for AIM, and competitive walleye fishing.

jim-c
    Minot, ND

OK Guys… We are going to Mille Lacs for sure. Where else in Minnesota would you like to see an AIM style event and when would be the best time to hold it?

Jim Carroll NPAA#13

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Pool 2 Mississippi river.

-J.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

-J.

That would be very interesting.

292-sparky
    White Bear Lake, MN

Leech Lake. Lots of 23+” fish that will get their picture taken. Along with Mille Lacs, timing will be key for lots of big weights. Lake of the Woods would be another great spot to go to.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I like the idea of a Leech Lake or LOW event as well. In order to maximize boat numbers it might be wise to not overlap with MTT events. I would prefer that personally. I would vote for May, June, or July for Mille Lacs. Leech Lake in June possibly the weekend following the LLWT. Winnibigosh in August would be fun too. I look forward to the schedule.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

-J.

Anytime of the year would be good except for the 1st week in Oct. Thats when we have our own CPR contest down there. I would shoot for mid summer months down there. Fish are more spread out and available on many spots. End of June/july/August are good months. Typically dont have to worry about flood waters at those times either.

walzer
    Afton, MN

Otter Tail
    Whitefish Chain
    Upper Red Lake

GUK
    Lake City, MN

Winnie in August

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Rainy lake mid summer.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Miss-sip-ee pools 3-4-5 anytime of the year…rrr

wes_bergemann
    Crystal, MN

Leech lake!!! June or October
    Pools 3-4 any time of year.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Impossible.

You could never tie up enough motel rooms to do it. In the summer it’s almost impossible to get a motel room on a Friday night with all the guys heading to Canada.

It would produce some impressive numbers though!!

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quote:

Impossible.

You could never tie up enough motel rooms to do it. In the summer it’s almost impossible to get a motel room on a Friday night with all the guys heading to Canada.

It would produce some impressive numbers though!!

They do have a pretty big bass tourn. up their. They must all find places to stay. You definitely would want to plan ahead. Plenty of water and fish for everyone. With all the layoffs going on up their at the mill I believe the commerce department would welcome the event

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Any timeline on when we can expect to hear some dates?

292-sparky
    White Bear Lake, MN

I’m sure at the NPAA meetingn on January 4-5 the info will come out. I’ve been told some stuff in confidence and I think we’ll all be happy. I just hope the dates work out for me.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.