27th Lake Pepin Open

• jimsiewert

Our permit is in hand and the 27th Annual Lake Pepin Open will be held on April 27th and 28th, 2013 out of Red Wing MN. As soon as deer hunting wraps up, I will start sending out applications, etc.

Jimmy Siewert

fishim
    Minnesota

Hey Jimmie the dates for the Cabelas National Walleye Tour are set for the 26-27th. Just letting you know.

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

I’ve been told by someone in the know that the Cabelas National Walleye Tour dates will be changed and won’t conflict with the LPO.

jimsiewert

The LPO has held that weekend for many, many years. When I submitted permit, I don’t think any of us knew that Cabela’s was starting a new circuit. I did “try” to reach out to the new tournament, but got no response from them
    Hopefully everything will work out and dates for the Cabela’s tournament gets changed. I just know there are a lot of tournaments after our weekend also!

Jimmy Siewert

Quote:

I’ve been told by someone in the know that the Cabelas National Walleye Tour dates will be changed and won’t conflict with the LPO.

That is great news!

I’m sure there are quite a few of us that would like to fish both tournaments and would rather not make a choice between one or the other.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.