1st Annual Officer Schneider Memorial Tourny –

• jimsiewert

As most of you are aware, Lake City lost Officer Schneider a few months back while on duty. In celebration of Officer Schneider, the Frontenac Sportsman’s Club and the Lake City Sportsman’s Club, along with local Police & Sheriff Departments, will be holding the 1st Annual Officer Shawn Schneider Memorial Fishing Tournament on Pool 4 out of Lake City on July 21, 2012. This will not be the average run of the mill tournament. This tourney will allow up to 100 boats. We will also be having a fish fry for all the participants at the Lake City Sportsman’s Club after the tournament. Besides the fishing contest cash prizes, we will be having raffles, live auctions, entertainment, and other surprises. All funds raised will be given directly to Shawn’s wife & young children. Entry fee will be $100 per two-person team and a $10 optional big fish pot.

Please contact Jim Siewert at 651-345-5035 or email me at [email protected] for entry’s. I will also be sending out entry’s via mail to all past participants of Frontenac Sportsman’s tournaments.

Thanks & we are looking forward to an amazing tournament!

Jimmy Siewert

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

E-mail sent.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Good for you Jimmy, the Frontenac Sportsman’s Club, Lake City Sportsman’s Club and local Police & Sheriff Departments. I am not a tournament fisherman but am going to have to consider participating even though it would just be a donation.

Brian Hoffies

Jim, as we discussed the donation has been sent. Best of luck with the event. Pass the thoughts and prayers from the IDO family to officer Schneider’s wife and kids.

jimsiewert

Dutchboy:

Thank you VERY much for the donation. We really appreciate your support. I do have to say that this tournament is already getting much attention and many entry’s have already been received….and that is before the mass mailings have even gone out. If you want to ensure a spot, I would recommend contacting me sooner than later. If any of you would also like to make a donation, you can also contact me.

Again, thanks to all of you for your support of this wonderful event!

Jimmy Siewert

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Hey Jim, I think I am already on the list but I wanna make sure I get an entry. I am pming you my address.
    Thanks.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Jim PM Sent!

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

Dutchboy:

Thank you VERY much for the donation. We really appreciate your support. I do have to say that this tournament is already getting much attention and many entry’s have already been received….and that is before the mass mailings have even gone out. If you want to ensure a spot, I would recommend contacting me sooner than later. If any of you would also like to make a donation, you can also contact me.

Again, thanks to all of you for your support of this wonderful event!

Jimmy Siewert

My pleasure. Jason confirmed that the fryer was delivered so you guys are free to determine the best way to generate the most dollars for this outstanding cause.

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

Duthboy…. Awesome donation! We really appreciate it! We are getting lots of goodies… and entries are starting to come in daily… We hope to have a good fun turnout!
    Get your entries in asap.. sooner the better!
    Thanks Jimmy for the efforts also.

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

very happy to see this event!!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I want in Jim, you still have my address?

jimsiewert

Send me an email to me which is listed on the first post. I will email you an entry. We will be sending out our mass mailing in 3 weeks, then it is really going to fill fast. We are already over 30 paid entry’s, so anyone can get a hold of me prior to the mass mailing and I can email it to you to get a head start on registering. You all will not believe the items we have already been donated for this event for the get-together at the Lake City Sportsman’s Club right after the tournament.

deertracker

If anyone from IDO is looking for a partner for this event I may be interested. I probably work but will take it off.
    DT

jimsiewert

Sorry about the delay’s guys getting bcak to all of you. I was on vacation all of last week. I did send emails and entry’s out to all that requested them while I was on vacation. If any of you have additional quesitons, do not hesitate to contact me. We are at around 60 boats so far, and this has been by “word of mouth” only! If you want to get in for sure, contact me as soon as possible before it fills out!

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

Lots of entrees coming in yet and tons of goodies coming in daily. You dont want to miss this one.

jimsiewert

CrankyBait. I stried to send you an email with entry but came back undeliverable. Please email me at [email protected] and I will get one to you right away.

On another note to all, it is filling up very fast, so don’t wait too long!

Jimmy Siewert

crankybait
    Mound,MN

Thanks, I just sent a request thru my County email, Please try that one

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

A mass mailing just went out Saturday, people should get something in the mail soon, get them back in asap. Getting entries daily, lots of good fun at this tourmanent, prizes, raffles etc.!

jimsiewert

River Rat Randy! Got your last phone message. I do not have your phone number, but I have you and Kelly down. Thanks for your donation of a guided trip also!!

To all:
    Better get your entry’s in VERY soon on this 100 boat tournament. Our committie has also decided that funds generated from this tournament will go into a scholarship fun for local students whom are planning to go into the law enforcement field.

We have some unbelievable prizes we will be raffling off……from guns to bows, to fishing equipment, to the grand finale’ of a fully guided week rifle hunt in Buffalo County and includes lodging and meals!!

Please contact me if you would like an entry at [email protected].

Jimmy Siewert

deertracker

I believe I’m boat #28. Who do I get tail?
    DT

cshurtleff
    Northeast Iowa

I’m boat 26: See you out there. I can’t wait it will be a fun time. Still my prayers go out to the family for their loss, and also the community.

jimsiewert

All, I will be tied up with vacation and work for the next two weeks and will be returning home July 12th. I will have limited access to email, so please bare with me if you need an entry or you have questions on the tournament. As soon as I get back, I will send out confirmation letters from entry’s that I received during my absence. You can try to call me at: 651-263-3216. Brian Sylvester will also be posting with contact info and he can send entry’s out if needed.

Thanks all! Jimmy Siewert

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

you can let me know on here.. i will check it daily and get back to you, also there is entrees at River Valley Outfitters in Wabasha also. Thanks. Brian/Bigfish4

jimsiewert

All:

We still have openings and anticipate openings up until boat check-in on Saturday morning. Please get into this event as you will not be dissappointed. The fishing contest is only 1 part of this event that you will enjoy, but then comes the free walleye dinner to all the participants and the unbelievable raffle prizes we will be giving away. Don’t miss this one! Feel free to contact me at any time for additional information.

Jimmy Siewert

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

Just received more items for the donations. Lots of nice thngs!!! Entrees are still piling up, should be a great turn out!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.