Quick pool 10 report

• superdave
    NE IA

Got out on pool 10 for awhile this afternoon. Ramp at lynxville is in good shape.

The guys I talked to that fished up at the dam said it was pretty slow. We ended up with 4 keepers down stream a ways. Water temp was stil 33-34. Hair jigs and minnows and plastics both took fish. Channel edge current breaks in 17-20′.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Good Job Daver !!!!!

Wish I could have joined ya !!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Thanks for the report Dave. I was wishing I could have been out to enjoy the beautiful day on the water. Glad to hear you got the chance.
    Your pic has my mouth watering… been a long while since I had some nice thick fillets….

JRwIA

Ya got some nice eaters there, Dave. Hope to make it up to some of the upper pools this year if we don’t have floods again. Will let ya know when I do. – Jeff

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Great looking fish Dave

jasonlem
    New Prague

Thanks for the report a few nice fish for the freezer.
    Jason

superdave
    NE IA

Got out again today. Water temp is still around 33-34 degrees. Ended up with 5 today, but I bet I missed that many more. Only one 18″ keeper, the rest were over 20, with one very fat 23″ female.

I didn’t try hair to much today, as they were crushing a 5″ grub on a gold glitter hutch jig.
    I did get a few fish dragging jigs up shallow this evening, in about 10′ so thats a good sign. Back at it again tomorrow, will report.

littlebuddy
    Iowa City

Good work !
    Thanks for the report.

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

I was wondering if anyone has fished the hole out in front of bridge north at Prairie Du Chein? I usually goto Lynxville and see boats by the island when crossing back to Iowa side headed home? I heard this can be a really good sauger bite early?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Your a good stick there buddy !!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.