Pool 4 report 21-22

• Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I was the only boat out on thursday with a pretty good bite. Better average size then my previous trips. Small paddle tails and ringworms were the answer. Everything worked not really a out producer. With the wind boat control was a factor keeping the line verticle. I pitched blades after dark producing 1 eye 25.5 around 7lb. Today was down with my dad and did pretty good. Took 11 home for the pan. Missed alot that slammed the bait. They were hitting so hard it would push the bait up and you would pull it right out of the mouth. Today it was flukes out producing paddle tails but not by much everything caught fish. The wind was difficult and a bit cold but never the less fish made it to the boat. Good luck to all of you guys hitting it in the nice weather on the way!

gusschoenfeld
    Winsted, MN

Glad to hear they are still going.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thanks for the update.How was the father/son competition this time?

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Sounds like you had plenty of action out there, thanks for sharing it with us. At least I can live through you guys until I can get back on the open water.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Dean you didn’t hear us in the bait shop? I out fished him again it finially shut him up. He always brings boat issues though. The cable or my U2 on trolling motor broke. So toward evening we were on even ground.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

You two would make an awesome reality TV show !

Sounds like you might be related to BK,perhaps a long lost cousin possibly.That is a curse sure to be the blame for the boat issues.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Nice report there Cedar…

Dean, are the keys to your boat still in the same place?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.