New Boston

• rrouff
    Aledo IL

Fast and Dirty. Pretty much says it all. Rollers are wide open and water is coming over the spillway.

On the goodside water temp is 50-51.

No fish but still better than sitting around thinking about being on the water. Be careful if you go out lots of logs floating around.

Jeff

evileye
    Milan Il

I was down there a couple weeks ago Jeff to catch some of those jumbo crappies out of my favorite hole and there was a pipeline floating closing all the area I was wanting to fish but it was high and dirty then too Strange fall

mikez
    Missoula MT, Eldridge IA

Fast up here too. Pretty muddy but not many logs or grass. About 51 degrees up on pool 14 today. Hopefully it will clear up soon!!!!! Went out today for about 3 hours and not a single bite.

NKT
    Louisa County, Iowa

Hope it clears up and slows down by next week – when I have some days off to fish. Any commercial nets set yet?

rrouff
    Aledo IL

Neil,

I didn’t see any nets or commercial boats. Just a few boats running around not catching anything.

Hope you can do better. Good Fishing.

Jeff

NKT
    Louisa County, Iowa

Jeff, I’ll either be down here on the New Boston pool or up at Muscatine for the next few weeks. Most likely I’ll be one of those boats running around not catching much! : )

Hope to see you out there this year!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.