pool 4 suager/ Chase’s x-mas present

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Thank you Jack Naylor…. For getting chase maves christmas present back to him in a unreal 3 weeks… great job on the fish!!! He loved it!! I have a picture to post of chase and his fish that is on the wall if I knew how to do it … I would..

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

trying to attach picture

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Long time no see or hear Mr. Maves!! You’ll have to get Jack to cut his teeth on some kitties this summer . Hope all is well with you and your family.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Mike,
    Am glad that work out for you and Chase.
    He is quite a nice young man, and WILL be one hect of a fisherman.
    thought I’d put a little better picture on here of his Sauger…
    thanks again.
    Jack..

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Dirk,
    cut my teeth on some kitties??????

sounds good .
    Jack.

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Oops…I meant Chase. I musta been hitting the champagne a little too early on New Years Eve! I’m sure you’ve cut your teeth many times on cats. But hey, give me a buzz this spring and maybe we actually could get out. I’d be in for it.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Dirk all the time we spent on the water chasing kitty’s … I know what you ment to say… Great to hear from you I bet those girls are getting big… WE MUST go cattin this summer.. My oldest son.. is very patient beyong his years and is in love with fishing… unfortunatly the old 20ft Jon has not been in operation since Vick was in town… I am finally getting those summers off (done reproducing for a while) so we will have to wet a line….. nice to hear from some the old ftr gang… It has been about 4 years since I have posted on this site… It really does look good (the site) … My hats off to James and company. Take care all and have a happy new year.. (and thanks again Jack!)

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

We’ll definately get out. Best to plan it a little in advance as I’m sure both of us are busy these days. I’m getting the photo bug a bit. It would be great to get some pics of you and Jr. with some spring time kitties.

Remember that guy we took out in your John about five years ago? You forgot to put the plug in the boat and almost sank it before we figured out it wasn’t just another leak!! Then he had a chaw of tabac’r – got a little green – and puked over the side. We said he was chumming! I do believe we may have even caught a channel right after that episode . I haven’t thought about that stuff in a looong time. I’ll send you some pics of the kids at the email in your profile. Later.

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

Nice sauger!! How big was it?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Andy,
    Chase’s Sauger measured just over 19 inches, and was really his first caught fish. 3 years old..
    I fished most of the same day, and didn’t see one that size.. til I saw his.
    Jack.

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

I just hope someday his dad will catch one as big as Chase’s! Maves, that 20fter had to be retired! It was more washed up than Brett Farve! . But, if you ever “revive” her, let me know! “She was a Beaut'”!

Awesome fish Chase!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Steve,

I can not waite to get up there and go fishin with you and do some snugglin.. with Amber I Might even kick ziggy while I am at it…. And as I leave I will get your gps postion loaded in to give to minnow along with your home phone number! Nice talking to ya the other day… keep in touch… or at least have AMber Call me …. I miss her!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.