Pool 9 & 10

• FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

Well I did manage to slip out a couple of times this week and had a good time.Caught fish but not alot that I would keep.Fished below the dam on 10 and the fish are there jig and a minnow worked the best.Then went up to pool 9 yesterday and had the same results.The water temp was around 34.2 and the current was very managable.No reason that anyone going out should not have a good time and get LOTS of fish.

On a bad note the fishing float below lock 9 is closed but a friend is looking into buying it and there is a chance that it will open this weekend.Call first just in case.
    Good Luck

Len

kapnjim

Thanks again Len for “saving the day” for us! You really know how to catch fish and the Falling Rock bar serves some great food. We’ll be up again to catch some fish by the Lynxville dam, it’s a great action area and da big ones I know are there too!! -jim

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

Thanks guys,I know the fishin wasn’t the greatest but we still got some and it can only get better from now on.Keep watchin the posts ’cause I know that things around the area will get better.I will be on the water tommorow and hopefully have a good report.

Len

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.