Pool 2 report 11-20-02

• Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Wow- Nice fish- great report.
    Why did I put the boat away?

sealegs
    MPLS

Dee Zee, was wondering if you were fishing north or south of the Lilydale access? I typically fish up more towards the hidden falls area. I am alot more familar with that territory and anxiously awaiting the reopening of that access. Any insight is appreciated

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

sealegs,

Most of my concentration has been south of the lilydale access. There are many areas of interest north of the Lily dale access though. Look to the current breaks with sand “after hours” keep hopping until you find the mother load. The dam (Lock side)area is a dynamite area after dark this time of year. I have not been up there recently, but plan to sometime this fall yet. Don’t be afraid to look real shallow and go light. Bring the anchor with and thoroughly work each area well. Change up jig sizes and experiment with different action tails. Bigger is better this time of year. Forget the minnows when pitching shallow, and go big on plastics!!

Good Luck Let us all know how it goes for you!

DONOTDELETE

DeeZee, thanks for your report… the detail really helps understanding how your working the river. As to the picks, wow.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Zim,

How did your night fare last night? I saw you out there for awhile as well!!

DONOTDELETE

Steve, I posted a report on this forum as well…
    Zim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.