Pool 2 – 11/16

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Just a quick report from yesterday…..

Spent the afternoon fishing with DaveB in the winter beater! Surprised to see only one other truck/trailer in the parking lot…??? After checking a backwater area and not finding anyhing, we headed up to the airport. Found a pretty good bite going on in the channel. Put about 30 fish in the boat between the 2 of us. As it started to get dark, we anchored up on a wingy and this nice 25 incher capped off a great day! (See Attachment above) This one hit a 5 inch kailin on a 1/8 oz jig.

When I woke up this morning, I was reminded that another year has got behind me….I’ll be doing the birthday thing at mom’s today…no fishin for me.

Take care,

J.

stuart
    Mn.

jon j.its your bday and you cant go fishing? just dont seem right to me! well there always tomorrow

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Thanks for a great day Jon…and Happy Birthday! Maybe next time I can stop my hands from shaking for long enough to take a clearer picture. It was getting cold-but definately worth it.

It sure is nice to have a great stretch of river that no one else wants to fish…if you dont mind clearing ice from your eyelets every few casts

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Happy belated B-Day Jon!!
    Nice pic! Sure is nice haviing this stretch of river to yourself!
    I will be down tonight.
    Anyone else coming out to play?

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Happy Birthday Jon. I’d like to get you out for a day on the water again. If you want to go let me know. Hopefully we will do better than last time.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Jon and I were swapping pictures on our digital cameras back at the ramp on Saturday night. Here is one of my fish for the night. (see attached)

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Nice fish guys !!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.