Red WIng 11-13-02 AND A THANK YOU

• fishinfool
    mn

Got to Red Wing at 1100 am. Couldnt start any earlier. Fished for 4 hours without much luck. Then we were up fishing the wooded side of the dam when 2 guys moved into the area . Immediately they started catching nice saugers 12-17 inch range. I asked them what they were using . They said raps on 3way. We immediately switched over and after getting the speed down, started to catch too. MANY THANKS TO THE 2 FOR THEIR INFO AS WE HAD TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING ELSE. Its sure is nice to get a pointer or two when your about to give up. I usually share my knowlege when I find a pattern. Its nice to see other do the same. FISHINFOOL

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

We had a simliar bite a few weeks ago w/ a couple nicer fish coming on jigs but then things shut down. I went to a bare hook with a small fathead off of a 3 way and starting catching eater saugers right away.

chacago
    Apple Valley MN

If it was the guy in the blue crestliner , your welocme. My thanks goes out to this website and all the timely posts from all the experts, River eyes, Dustin, James, Everts, Nate. Keep up the great work on FTR, and in the future please use Everts. House projects are calling, so the boat is up for the season, see ya in the spring.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.