Good to be back on the river

• Beaver

After a long period away from the river, I finally made time to put down the bow for a while and spent half a day out on the river with Hougie yesterday. Knowing my tastes and preferences for finese tactics, Hougie tried his hardest to find some spots out of the wind so we could put those tactics to work. Well, we stayed out past my bedtime (8:00 this time of year) and managed to put quite a few fish in the boat. I kept 4 for a fishfry, and we put back quite a few other ones. We had shallow action consistently on hairjigs, tubes, asst’d plastics including ringworms. It felt great to get into some fish, but unfortunately I overslept this AM and missed my bowhunting. Oh well, you can’t serve two masters, and there’s always next week.
    Beaver

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

Glad you had some good fishing and it’s good to here from you again! SNAKEYES

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey Beav! Nice to see ya back on the board! Private email me, we gotta get out this winter on some hard water! This time I could come down your way! Or, we are going to Red in December, and you could tag along there as well!
    Tuck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.