8 lb pool 4 eye

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Mavzer and I made it out yesterday for a couple hours and I ended up with this nice eye! We also caught these other nice eater fish. All fish were on Kalin’s….again. Thanks for a good time Mavs!

Warning to anyone who fishes with Mavs….When you get a big walleye on, don’t be surprised if he messes with your mind and doesn’t get the net till the fish is splashing on top of the water next to the boat. Then after he insists it’s a catfish for 10 seconds, he may get the net! (At least he thought it was funny!!!)

Dean Marshall

Here is the other pic.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Nice eye Steve!! Gotta love those Kalin Talis.

What color did you get it on? The smoke color has been good for me the last time I was on the river. It seems to change every time I go out so I thought I would ask just to get a head start for tomorrow.

Hey Mavz, If you would have been in my boat and I had that fish on and lost it because you would not get the net, you would have had to “swim back” to Everts .

Dean Marshall

Smoke was the hot color yesterday. Mavs actually gave up his 3″ chartreuse power grub and put on the kalin too!…then he caught fish.

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

Looks like it might have been a little dark out? Is that a hint?See ya on Wed.

Len

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

You mean the Mavzer finally was able to come out and play. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. Steve

Dean Marshall

When fishing with Mavzer you never get off the water before dark!! He likes to have a couple adult beverages before ending a fishing trip. We stayed out and enjoyed the great weather at least. Of course I forgot the camera and had to go back to the resort to get the camera. I don’t usually expect to catch a fish like that!! HaHa! Cya later.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Steve, Nice fish. Great fish! Nice to see you are getting out on the water some. Can’t work all the time. Bill

Don Hanson

Steve,
    Nice fish, I guess I should have pumped you for a little information Fri.
    See you on the water, Don

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Steve, goooooood’ lookin eye. Don’t you just love it when they “THUMP”that jig? man to me it’s better than sex.. hairjig

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

If Mike actually gave up on his three inch grub you must have really been kicking his @#$ badly. Im betting you out fished him 10-1??? I’m surprised he didn’t throw his rod in the water in disgust. He’s been known to do that to. Yesteday I anchored up on my second spot and caught 4 fish. Each fish came on the first cast with a different type of plastic. After the first cast they wanted nothing to do with that presentation. Overall, the bite was fair. Nice fish!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hey Steve, way to crush ’em that fish is looking good. hey Mave where are you, did you really think it was a cat fish ? I’ll be back soon. Jack.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

ya, well we he won that battle ….. but the war goes on between me and steve,…. I actually was just kinda jealouse that’s why i didn;t get the net so quick… I never thought I would see steve actually start to cry when I was teasing him with the net….
    “Just &(*#&$# net it you son of a &#(*$&!!” It was not pretty!

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Steve did it and you gave him your dog for the weekend?
    Whats up with that? Jim

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.