lesson learned *DELETED*

• swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

jake didn’t you and I go around and round on the fishing on small streams here in rochester,?…and didn’t you not belive me…until you found the right spots with the right baits the right time of year…Don’t give up MAN…Pool #4..Late fall…Is a sweet thing to behold…Again..the right baits at the right time in the right place…Ask Questions and See If you can hook up with some one thats fishes the area…Thats what I did and now i can go out on my own and know that I can And will catch fish..As far as Everet’s goes…Launch their and Steve will pretty much tell you where and on what they are biteing on You can stay out well past dark and still see to take out your boat.The ramps are not steep at all and my 8 year old could launch there…The EFN guys like to hang out there and you can chat and pick up some good info if you want …$7-00 its not only worth it but the best bet around for fisherman…
    DON’T GIVE UP SO EASY……….

SWANY

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

wow,

all i can say is that i had no idea that one little comment would bring on such a response. not that i don’t appreciate the advice that everyone is offering, it’s great. i guess this is what a disscusion forum is for anyway, to discuss.

you guys are probably right about one thing though, if the fishing would have been better i probably wouldn’t even have remembered how much the launch fee was.

as far as the winter fishing goes, all i can say is BRRRRRRRR. being that i have nowhere to store my boat other than the garage, in the winter it gets put away. i like to keep my car in the garage when its 20 below out. i could defentily see how some of those public landing could get quiet slick though and how the nice ramps at everts would be a great place to launch in the winter. normally i stick to my nice warm shack when the ice moves in. my heaters so warm that i cook hot dogs on it for lunch sometimes. maybe on a nice warm sunny day in jan. or feb. i’ll try to get the boat out agian, and you can bet that you’ll see me at everts then.

and you called me on that one swany. i guess that i’ll have to keep my mind a little more open next time.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Jake. Its a great site with great info and alot of great people willing to share and help people out. Feel free to check out the sister site also. http://www.fishthelake.com Just click on the website I just gave you and it will take you right there. Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.