Lacupolis

• JimW
    SE MN

Birdboy and I fished at Lacupolis last evening! We didn’t catch a ton of daddios (3) and 8 to 10 sandshark(sauger). However, were the white bass a blast!!! We were pulled up next to the rip rap on the Minnesota side when all of a sudden the water exploded like a geyser, with hungry white bass! It didn’t take us long to switch gears and throw stuff their way! Wam, bam thankyou mam!!!! They couldn’t resist the white rooster tial, and hit about half as much on a perch patterned Original floating Rap! All were very decent fish!

Later on, we were on top of them again on the flats! Couldn’t resist the fun!!!!

The walleyes and saugers all came on #7 and #5 Firetiger shadsters, except a handleful of the sandsharks on spinner rigs(crawlers and leeches)i!! We were cranking in an average depth of 7-9ft. I had something REAL big on, might have caught it but JA put the boat in Neutral(jk)!!! ALL in all near 50 fish, rough and game!!! A good noight on the water!! (I’ll let Bird tell the rest of the story)!!! Thanks for the hoot JA!!!!! My rod was defintiely bendin’ last night!!!!!!! Jim W

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.