pool 4 lesson….

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Thought I would take a minute to say good luck to Jenn (Jenn Pawinski Brookfield, WI) in the big tourney tomarrow…..

I had the fantastic experience of sharing a boat with her this last week……..

You are a very humble and knowledgable person……that is fun… fun…

I learned how to hand line….. and caught some nice fish…doing it…. thanks agian…..

Thanks for taking minnow out as well….. he really enjoyed it…. we will have to get together agian when you are in town….. I can’t believe a sraight girl that owns a awsome boat and loves to fish is not married yet???? wierd.. anyway…..

Hope you enjoyed the horse @#$%…….and backchannel tour…………. will stop down to see how you did…..

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

Got any Pics there Mav??Of the boat that is .LOL

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

yes, actually I think that we did get a few pics… of the rig and jen/ with some fish…

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Thanks Mike… I’m soooooo glad I met you and Minnow at the dock Monday…. I really had an awesome time fishing with you guys and laughed to myself every time I ran the Wisconsin Channel because I knew I NEVER would have been able to do that had you not shown me the way. Did you notice….Minnow left and the snow left… oops, just kidding…well, not really! Hey you’ll have to tell Minnow he can fish with me again now (uh-oh though..he may not want to!!!) because I figured out the Lowrance and got the arcs he was looking for…lol… I’ll get splashguards too before he jumps in the boat again… that poor guy….one thing after another!

So you’re saying I’m weird because I’m single yet…..thanks a lot Mike… just kidding… Your horse comment… ya..hmmm…. I think I’ll leave that one alone…. although I could’ve used some of that during the tournament…then maybe we would have caught more fish!

THANKS TO STEVE AT EVERTS!!!!!

I absolutely totally LOVED it up there and hated driving back down here and going to work this morning… actually I’m a little dead here…..got in at 4:15 a.m… and left for work at 6:45… You, Minnow, and Steve all were a big part of making that one of THE most fun weeks of fishing I’ve ever had!!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS!!!

See ya later

Jenn

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Glad to hear you made it back ok Jenn. I bet that was a long drive after fishing for 6 long days! Thanks for the handlining lesson. I see now why it can be so effective. (maybe next time we’ll catch a fish though!!LOL) Just the wrong time to fish it. Maybe next time you’re in the neighborhood, we’ll try again. Let me know when you’re coming up again…….I’ll see if minnow is coming up and let you know so you can dress for the snow/wind!!LOL. check out the attatchment. Good Luck in your next tourney!

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hi Steve…

Ya definitely we’ll try it again and get fish next time….. it’s a lot more fun when you catch fish with the technique…it really can be a blast. I’ll be up there again… who knows when though.

What attachment are you talking about?

See ya

Jenn

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

It thought it was fun even though we didn’t catch anything. We didn’t have enough time to fish really. I was just amazed how you could feel the bottom substrates so well and you knew you were right on top of what you felt! The attatchment thing and me don’t get along……I see the picture can’t be over 100k though to put it on a post here. I’ll try another of minnow and the fish caught handlining. Cross your fingers, but don’t hold your breath!! PS….aren’t you suppose to be teaching Chem/Bio right now??????hmmmmm. Hope your kids parents don’t read FTR!!!LOL

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Jenn,Was that you fishing by yourself on friday morning with the big Lund?Was watching alittle bit and did’nt see you catch much .How did you do? If that was you I talked breifly with you at the landing at Everets.

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hi….

Yes it was me but I wasn’t by myself Friday except for an hour in the morning…. Had a couple people join me… I was fooling around trying some stuff while I was waiting for them to get up there… they ended up blowing up their motor and that is why it took them so long to meet me up there. We took off and ended up gettting quite a few fish but we were running and gunning all day Friday hitting all the spots I had going that week. I talked to a lot of people at the landing…which one were you?

Jenn

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I just said “Your bundled up like it’s cold out.”We had a Crestliner 1750 fishhawk with a 115 merc. When you were trying it along the Wisc. shore near the tree in the water 1/2 mile down from the rollers,we were in the middle of the river straight out from you.2 guy’s ,one tall,one short.

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Hea Jenn, Did you solve the problem with your bait wells from freezing up? Nice to visit with you up there.

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hi….

Yes I can’t believe I did that Friday night….made for a little bit of stress in the morning Saturday…. but surely didn’t do it again Saturday night! The things you have to be careful of in the cold!!!!!!

Nice visiting with you as well!

Have fun on the water!

~Jenn

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.