Shark hits fish on line

• dfresh
    Fridley, MN

I do believe that would require a changing of the pants..

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Lol… “It’s on your pole, keep reelin'”

chomps
    Sioux City IA

that would be cool

jasonlem
    New Prague

It’s just like the pike or ski’s that hit some of the little stuff I haul in. We had a nice pike on when I was in the red door tournament. Not a keeper lol

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

I do believe that would require a changing of the pants..

That was nuts. I would be changing mine and then coming back to try and figure out how to catch that fish.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

HOLY CHIT!!! gotta love the “keep reeling baby its on your pole” that made me laugh pretty hard right there. Im never going to swim in the ocean…… ever

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

It’s just like the pike or ski’s that hit some of the little stuff I haul in. We had a nice pike on when I was in the red door tournament. Not a keeper lol

Sorry but having a pike or Muskie grab your walleye is nowhere near the same as a 10 foot long bull shark crushing your catch

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry but having a pike or Muskie grab your walleye is nowhere near the same as a 10 foot long bull shark crushing your catch

I was just thinking the same thing. I’d love to find a pike that sized that could take a 5lb fish in one bite.

jwcarlson

Quote:

I was just thinking the same thing. I’d love to find a pike that sized that could take a 5lb fish in one bite.

When we’re up in Canada we’re always amazed at how small of a fish will attack a nice 22-23″ walleye at the side of the boat. Those pike sure are aggressive son-z-a-guns…
    If I had a shark do that to me I’d have thrown my pole in and walked away.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

HOLY CHIT!!! gotta love the “keep reeling baby its on your pole” that made me laugh pretty hard right there.

Now that was awesome!!

JasonP
    Twin Cities

“its a big azz shawrk”

priceless.

thank you Youtube.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Is this is Lake Pepin!?!?!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.