LaCrosse Area Walleye Club group

• wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Just a FYI for any LaCrosse Area Walleye Club members, or potential members that we have a new group set up here on IDO. I look forward to seeing the photos and reports that get posted.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I look forward to fishing on the 3rd! I also look forward to being accepted to the group. I signed up five minutes ago and I still haven’t been accepted.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

You haven’t passed the background check yet. Using Pat for your reference wasn’t the best idea you ever had.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Who the heck is Pat? Is he that guy that comes and goes?

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Yeah, we only see him when there’s no Turkeys or Deer to shoot at. If the bite is spectacular and we can guarantee him the best day he ever had, he’ll consider going (as long as there’s nothing else going on).

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Go figure. What kind of take off do you guys have? I only have a forty and i’m hoping to be the first one to a secret wingie.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Honor system, you can be on the water earlier, but start fishing at 4. Be in by 8 for weigh in. You can take pics of fish on a bump board if you don’t want to keep them. We have a formula for calculating weight. You can also keep any legal fish you want and we can just measure them when you get in.

Your call.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Ok thanks for the info Marshall.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.