Is Pool 2 still muddy?

• kidfish

Has anyone been on pool 2 in the last few days? I heard the Minnesota washing out from the rain made it dirty on Monday and Tuesday, but I was hoping it would get better with the mild weather this week. Any reports would be great. Thanks!!!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The mn was dumping a little color the other day. Nothing like it usually does this time of year. Would love to see the river come up about a foot and get some more color to it.

buschman
    Pool 2

there was about 16 inches down in the 494 area earlier this week. Dont let the muddy water worry you!! As long as your using purple you will be fine

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

We went out on Wednesday and it was not as dark as usual at this time of the year, but we couldnt get anything going (didn’t help being right on the backside of the cold front)… We headed up to Hidden Falls and the dam, and I couldnt believe the clarity, I guess I don’t fish the river this early usually but it sure seemed clear for the Miss! I am heading out tomorrow AM and will know more then.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Ryan. Think I ran into you guys loading up that day at lilydale.

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

Sure coulda been! How did you do?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Ended up with around a dozen. That has been to norm for me the three trips down this week. Nothing big but still lots of fun. When they hit those jigs they really crack them. Even had a good solid thunk on a minnow the other day. Surprised me a bit and they usually slurp them.

lunker33
    excelsior

Quote:

Has anyone been on pool 2 in the last few days? I heard the Minnesota washing out from the rain made it dirty on Monday and Tuesday, but I was hoping it would get better with the mild weather this week. Any reports would be great. Thanks!!!

the minnesota was kicking in some color yesterday and fishing was SLOW!!!!!

fishdale

Can any tell me what the water temp on pool 2 is? Have not been out yet but did get all the junk out of the boat yesterday so I may try to get out this week.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.