How would you rate Pool 4’s Bite for 3/25???

• jld235
    Eau Claire

Hi guys. I made my first trip to Pool 4 on Thurs 3/25, and I was wondering how the experts would rate the bite??? We managed 4 eyes between 17-19 inches. Primarly going vertical. Since the trolling motor wasn’t cooperating, we had to head out from the main group up by the dam and find some space where we wouldn’t urine anyone off. Considering it was my first time out on the Miss, one fish an hour isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I just wanted to get some other takes as to whether the bite was off yesterday, or if we were the only ones struggling. Thanks for your past help. I doubt I would have netted anything without it. Take care.

JD

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Personally I had a rough time one 3 yesterday morning (thurs) I seen some fish caught, none were in my boat, From my previous outings, I thought the bite was really off yesterday, I had very few bites even. Then again others I know did alright.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

for sure on 4 the bite was tough on Thursday… one an hour is about what I took too.. as I caught 7 keepers fishing from 8-3….. no pattern on what was working for me… though most I caught were ripping a plastic shad, then a ringworm was 2n… I only caught one on a superdoo…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.