pool 4 yesturday

• ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

trolling cranks was the ticket for us yesturday on the river just south of red wing. nothing else was working. tried dragging, jigging three waying and plasticks and nothing. perch and firetiger cranks pounding the bottom was what was working. shes holding a 23″ and i a 23.75″ walleye. both were realesed. brought home a 11″ crappie and 1 16.5 wally. still slow out there. first time posting pics on here so hoefully this works

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Looks like a great day out there. Can’t ask for much more than that.

igotone

nice

water there sure looks nice 2 run the boat on

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Nice fish Glad to see you got into a couple, we crossed paths in the afternoon yesterday probably between 3-4pm. We said hi and asked how the bite was going to one another. I got a Tan and green Alumacraft 170 competitor with a 60hp Merc Tiller

joe-bauman
    Rochester, MN

Great day to be with your sweetie Nice fish too.

shockers
    Rochester

Nice fish. I was above you toward the dam on Saturday (several bass, one small walleye) and below you on Sunday around Maiden Rock. One nice walleye and that was about it. All on cranks. Hopefully I stumble upon some more soon. Had my son with me both days, as well as my daughter yesterday, and it’s hard to keep them interested if the fish aren’t coming in steady. Fortunately lunch/snacks kept them occupied.

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Jesse Was that you fishing under the bridge? Thanks joe finally got rid of the pressure of getting her on a cpr fish

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

We crossed paths in the no wake at Covill, near the bottom end

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.