Current (stress that word!) Conditions P2?

• Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

So if a guy or two were planning a quick P2 run Friday, what can we expect in addition to rivergages? Or does that say it all? Anyone know if ramps are closed, specifically Lyon’s? Thanks! CZ

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Its been a week and half for me…but I’m planning on heading out tomorrow night also. Last time out we launched at 494 but I wouldn’t expect to use that landing and Lyon’s may be a difficult setup too…might want to think about Willie’s.

JP

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Suzuki and I were on P2 on Saturday in the rain and saw the level come up at least 6 inches while we were out. We were able to use Lyons, but I would agree that Willies would be a better option now. The current is ripping.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Was out today. Yep, the water is still moving. $10 is cheap for launching at willies. Tried Lions last week and banged up my prop. As far as I know all of the landings are open.

The water will still be rising tomorrow as it was today. The fish dont care. They are still biting. Main channel current breaks where holding plenty of fish today. Trolling, pitching or both all worked. The size of the fish where still off for me. Did manage one 27″er. Most of the ones I caught where under 20″s. Hope to improve on that tomorrow. Should be down to Willies around noon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.