Shorty Rods

• hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Ok I have been looking for a couple of weeks here in Iowa for shorty rods to no avail. Where do I find them and what brand should I get? I was on Deans Tackle just now and looks like they are currently sold out? Any help would be great.

tcfishing
    Anoka, MN

If you are looking for lead core shorty Cabelas have a couple but I own and recomend Sheels shorty’s.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

Jason Mitchell shortie rods for lead core. Here is the link.

Shorties

stevenoak

I have two Jason M. and liked them till I upgraded to Takotas.The reel seat is too small to accept the reel base.They were a blast with a larger fish on,and worked well with trolling multiple rods.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

The Limit Creek shorty rods are very nice! I love the synthetic grip on them, and the action and power is perfect in my opinion. I ran them for the second time yesterday and i like them more and more every time i use them.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Give DeanO a call he’ll get you what you want in a very short amount of time. As always Dean , you the man

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Got a Fleet farm in your area? I bought a few last year there for 25 clams and they are pretty nice rods. Peregrine 5 footers.

Dale Rueber
    Red Wing, MN

I also highly recommend the Shorties from Dean at Everets. I have been using them to run snap weights and the action on the shorty rods is so good that I can easliy detect the wobble on small raps.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.