VS Atlanta

• ThunderLund78

Fun reading this thread for the first time from beginning to end and watching the tome change… )

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Fun reading this thread for the first time from beginning to end and watching the tome change… )

Haha yeah, good entertainment from this thread this morning!

Ripjiggen

I was wondering if Dutch got kidnapped at 2:38.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Josh Dobbs was asked if he even had enough time with Vikings teammates to learn some of their names.

“I’ll be working on that next week.”

Most sources say that he didn’t take a single snap in practice last week after joining the team.

Comparisons to The Scrambler were not misplaced. You better do more than grab his jersey if you expect to bring him down.

CaptainMusky

I really hated to see Hall go down because I thought he looked very good. Wonder if he is healthy do they go back to him?

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I’ll admit the new guy surprised me and everybody else, and ended up doing remarkably well. Especially in view of the circumstances he was handed. It must have been interesting in the huddle. My earlier comments were mainly based on that horrible fumble he had in his second possession. The proverbial “loaf of bread” carry. That was inexcusable. I wonder if the coaches have made any changes to the offense based on Dobb’s skill set? He runs really well and can throw while on the move, just the oppo0site of Cousins. Next week should be very interesting.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Feel good story for sure. But I don’t believe if helps the QB situation big-picture and will almost certainly end the way it always does.

But hey- it’s better than talking about the Gophers huh??

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.