VS Atlanta

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hall isn’t afraid to throw the ball. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite him.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

That was a short career. Out for the game with a concussion. Next.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Yup. New guy goes backwards right into the end zone for a safety. Might as well have me in there. And the injuries just keep on piling up. Shutting this off and walking away…

SR

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

And then he fumbles. I’m starting to see why this guy was with seven teams in the last seven years. What were they thinking? Maybe he’s a good basketball player.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

That was a vicious hit on Osborne, I doubt he’s back this game either.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Vikes fans, we in big trouble.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

There is zero running game to shield this Dobbs character who I doubt can play. I hope Hall is back next week.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Let’s see, we are playing with a QB who wasn’t even on the team a week ago. There was literally no time for there to be a Plan B this week. This game went to a 99.9% chance of a loss the second Hall went down.

This game is worth watching to see how the D plays.

brandyman
    West central MN

It’s hard to watch for sure.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Let’s see, we are playing with a QB who wasn’t even on the team a week ago. There was literally no time for there to be a Plan B this week. This game went to a 99.9% chance of a loss the second Hall went down.

This game is worth watching to see how the D plays.

For all the Cousins detractors out there, this is what a team with no quarterback looks like.

Bass Pundit

Dang, we scored a TD. The Falcons would have to self-destruct like the Goph’s did yesterday to lose this game.

Bass Pundit

That was Offensive Pass Interference. Our guy was looking back at the ball and the receiver took him down.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Is that the only play we know for 1st downs?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Reading the lips of Viking coach Kevin O’Connell is pretty entertaining as he watches this debacle unfold.

This Atlanta team is pretty bad.

Bass Pundit

Reading the lips of Viking coach Kevin O’Connell is pretty entertaining as he watches this debacle unfold.

This Atlanta team is pretty bad.

Actually their D is pretty darn good.

The Vikings D is coming on.

Both teams are playing their hearts out. Your opinion is trash!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Awe…….you’ll get over it. Both teams are bad, my opinion, yours may vary which is why they are “opinions”.

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Athletic quarterback that doesn’t even know the playbook yet, he made a few mistakes, still keeping this team in the game it’s up to the defense now to get some points

Bass Pundit

There is zero running game to shield this Dobbs character who I doubt can play. I hope Hall is back next week.

Trash opinions are trash opinions. Atlanta was the 6th ranked D in yards allowed coming into this week. Dobbs is athletic and has a head on his shoulders. His play has made for a very entertaining game. What more could a fan ask for under the circumstances?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m not arguing it’s not entertaining. But Atlanta can’t throw and the Vikings can’t run. And lets not forget BOTH teams are 4-4, not exactly world beaters.

But yes, a good game to watch.

Bass Pundit

I don’t understand why the Falcons are not pounding the ball.

Bass Pundit

The Vikes are at such a disadvantage right now.

For posterity, I wrote this when the Vikes were driving deep in Falcons territory, but the home field noise and Dobbs lack of time with the O should have been decisive to keep the Vikes out of the end zone. A heck of a job by the O line to keep him protected.

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

YES!!!!

Bass Pundit

Vikings players make plays. Wow!

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Monster WOW!!! Guess we know where the game ball goes to.

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Dobbs did not even take a single snap with the offense in the practice leading up to Sunday.
    Heck doesn’t even know many of the player names he played with.

This was a gift win for the Vikings, The D kept the game within reach throughout.
    Zero chemistry with the receivers, limited knowledge of the offense, did enough to earn the win, had mistakes that would have lost most games if not for the play from the D
    The O-line did enough to provide Dobbs with some time, yet horrible run blocking

Disappointing seeing the D give up that last long 7+ minute drive ending in the td, they were gassed late 4th

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Great hard fought win. Not really sure yet who Dobbs is. He is athletic though. Really different seeing a Mobil QB in purple. Great to see the team playing hard and hanging in there with all the injuries.

slough

Always nice to win a game you probably shouldn’t. Have had a couple go the opposite way (TB, SD) – such is life in the NFL. Pretty favorable schedule the rest of the way so we’ll see.

Karry Kyllo

I find it interesting that the Vikes had their highest scoring output of the year. Cousins has always been a great passer but they’ve been missing a mobile QB for a long time.

Sharon
    SE Metro

It ended up being a great game to watch! We were pretty much neck and neck much of the game and that last minute of the game was great! I’m happy for Dobbs and it will be fun to see what he & Jefferson can do together soon!
    When is Jefferson coming back anyway?

JEREMY
    BP

They said he could next week. Im guessing hes gonna play still hurt til he decides if its worth coming back.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.