Vikings Vs Bears?

• ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

How does that crow taste ????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, this is the vikings team we’ve learned to know & love. Build up the fan base, get a great defense rolling, and then have not only 1 wheel come a little loose, have all 4 wheels fly off in every direction.

I knew we could come back to “who we thought they were”!!

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Could it have been any worse? Yes it could have been the Cleveland Browns that beat the Vikes.

Absolutely “0” improvement and actually went backwards from the loss to the Eagles.

I am sure glad we have warm temps so the boat is still being used and I don’t feel compelled to be home and watch the Sundays beat down on the Vikes…..ugg! ???

Mocha
    Park Rapids

The only predictions for the Vikes for the rest of the season from me will be that they will loose every game from here on out. That way when/if they win it will be a good day in Purple Cool-aid land!

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Ooofta that was extremely hard to watch… I don’t know if it could have been any worse. The ONLY good thing from last nights game is at least Bradford walked off the field.. I know he was pitiful at best but just imagine if we have watch Hill the rest of the season. Thank God for hockey tonight!!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

We are on the Island of Misfit Teams, our wagon has square tires,it has always been and will always be a bumpy ride on the Vikings Bandwagon. coffee

big_g
    Isle, MN

Every team has a letdown… or two or three… they just can’t be in January. 5-2 and a lead in the Division… Cutler was rested, their whole team was rested. We looked tired and let’s face it, no O- Line to speak of. Either Spielman needs to get us a line or Norv Turner needs to re-write the playbook… the Asiata runs up the middle won’t cut it, Asiata has the WORST tunnel vision I have ever seen in my life, the hole would be two feet to his right or left and he would run right into the backside of his own lineman ??? FWIW, the Packers don’t scare me either.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

G you are correct, record doesn’t matter now. Cutler was rested. Yep, Vikings coming off the bye week. doah Was it the bye week or after getting beat by Philly? I’m so confused……anyway.

Zero offensive line. Not going to get any better as the season goes along. Turners only option is go 4 wide and start throwing the ball around. Problem is Bradford will sooner or later take the hit that ends that. Defense will be worn out by week 9 from all the 3 & outs by the offense. Walsh will need to hit from 45 every chance they have. 3 points at a time and see what happens……..

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

G you are correct, record doesn’t matter now. Cutler was rested. Yep, Vikings coming off the bye week. doah Was it the bye week or after getting beat by Philly? I’m so confused……anyway.

Zero offensive line. Not going to get any better as the season goes along. Turners only option is go 4 wide and start throwing the ball around. Problem is Bradford will sooner or later take the hit that ends that. Defense will be worn out by week 9 from all the 3 & outs by the offense. Walsh will need to hit from 45 every chance they have. 3 points at a time and see what happens……..

I don’t even think they’ll be able to line up four wideout, probably only two and play two tight ends to help pass block…
    They better figure this out!

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Oline is the biggest issue (stated by Captain Obvious) and then someone please take the blinders off of Norv. Try and pound in for a TD with just a couple of yards with the worst rushing team in the NFL??? And it wasn’t the first time for these types of play calls………

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I only watched half of the game. But as much as everyone is slamming the Oline of the Vikes; I think some credit is due to Chicago. They looked like they rose to the occasion and played superior to their previous games.

big_g
    Isle, MN

and there is our resident Bears fan !!! doah wallow in it all Randy !!! jester

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Relying on your defense to win games will only carry you so far.
    Now that teams have you figured you out, (which it appears its happened over the last 2 games and OMG losing to the Bears? WTF) what’s the next game plan?
    I say…. “How ’bout them Cowboys” !!! And can’t wait till Dec 1st!!!

Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

Relying on your defense to win games will only carry you so far.
    Now that teams have you figured you out, (which it appears its happened over the last 2 games and OMG losing to the Bears? WTF) what’s the next game plan?
    I say…. “How ’bout them Cowboys” !!! And can’t wait till Dec 1st!!!

Denver’s defense pretty much carried us to the Super Bowl last year, and other than a couple wins this year where we had some offense has carried us to a 6-2 start. The vikings are up in that few teams in the league category with a defense capable of carrying them pretty far. But only if they get the o line situation taken care of so they can at least put a few drives together each game.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

and there is our resident Bears fan !!! doah wallow in it all Randy !!! jester

Watching maybe a total of one game combined between pre season to current hardly makes me a resident fan. Just didn’t find anything more entertaining to watch and was sick of working for the day. Geezers, tough crowd. jester

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

When the vikes were 5-0, a lot of people thought they were the team to beat. Now they lost 2 , and people are panicking . The reality is ,it’s a long season , and most teams have some bad games , flaws and weakspots that need to be fixed. Whoever figures it out and gets it rolling at the end of the season usually does well in the playoffs. The vikes still have a good team , and lead the division . The packers are a walking mash unit , and have some other issues , but are still a good team . If they can get some people healthy before it’s too late , it could get interesting

Viewing 17 posts - 31 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.